Home

Home
"You are the light of the world, a city on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Checking Out for the Summer!

Well this school year has come and gone! And what a fun one it has been. Since it was my first school year without a graduate school class hanging over my head, I have thoroughly enjoyed myself. Not to mention, I had a totally awesome class of students and parents! Some of my favorite moments throughout the year:



Receiving sweet gifts from parents all year long!
A fellow teacher singing "School's Out for the Summer" during dismissal today. So much fun. 
       Ole Miss Teachers! Hannah, Anna Katherine and   
      I celebrating a great school year! 

Getting nailed in the face with a pie by this sweet boy! A reward for good behavior. 

Field Day 2013 

Being scary creatures on Halloween 

A great game of ships and sailors at recess. Jack I'm Flying!! 

Visiting with some of the BHS football players and cheerleaders. 

As the year wraps up, I am reminded of how blessed I am to work at BES with such wonderful people.  It is really a special place to me! All the administation, faculty, and students are the best in the world! I can't wait for another year to begin! :) 

Until then...HAPPY SUMMER! 



No comments:

Post a Comment