Home

Home
"You are the light of the world, a city on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Sunday, December 21, 2014

"Baby It's Cold Outside!" Celebrating Whitten Edward Jeffreys

One of my oldest, most dearest, childhood friends is having a sweet baby boy in February. I love any good reason to have a baby shower, and couldn't wait to help host Julie's! We celebrated baby Whit and Jules the first weekend in December with a dessert/hot chocolate themed shower. Lelia was so kind to host the event at her house. (she was also so very kind to let me invade and turn her kitchen into a makeshift florist the day before!)  It was a lovely afternoon of celebration, indeed! Here's a glimpse of our fun day:

Julie and I love to joke about how opposite our tastes are-When it came to naming her child, we both knew we would probably agree to disagree (not that my opinion really mattered, I just served as the words of affirmation!) However I LOVE the name she chose-It's so very noble. I can already hear his name being announced as a little chief-hehe:) 



Just for the record-My prediction is February 12th! 


We LOVE Flowers! 




Gotta sneak the china in somehow:) 



Whimsy Cookies-so very good. 

























No comments:

Post a Comment