Home

Home
"You are the light of the world, a city on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Home Sweet Home

This past weekend, we visited home for the first time in over a month (that's a big deal for me!) We enjoyed seeing all of our family! I'm such a homebody and LOVE being at home. Even though I really do enjoy living in Brandon, there's no place like home! Saturday, Jim went to Meet the Rebels in Oxford while I decided to stay home with my family. My sister decided to come home from State so we visited our grandfather then went to take these sweet girls to get ice cream!

The Gough girls have been our unofficial little sisters for a long time! I have kept Taylor since she was about 4 and Emilee since she was born! They are both growing up so much, Taylor just started jr. high! We just love them!:)
How cute is she? Emilee was my flower girl and she probably watched the wedding pictures 3 times Saturday. She was a star in them! haha.

Saturday night, we went to dinner at Windy City Grill in Hernando with my family and the Woods family. We had such a fun dinner and were entertained by cute Marshal.
My mother is just a little obsessed!

We ended the weekend by having lunch at my grandmothers. It was such a fun weekend and I'm looking forward to a great week at school!

No comments:

Post a Comment