Home

Home
"You are the light of the world, a city on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Best Friends

August has been a very BUSY month!

I started a new job at a new school! Its been pretty good, it's a harder transition that I'd hoped for but it's getting better (even though I miss my buddies at SIS.) This past weekend was a TON of fun! I was able to see many of my best friends all in one weekend:)

First, my best friend Hannah came in town for one of our friends wedding! I was so excited to get to see her and spend time with her and the rest of the Martin family. When I asked Hannah if she had read my blog and what she thought- she said she had read it, but...I hadn't blogged about her!? So here's for you Hannie. Since I'm sure my blog is completely followed and read by hundreds, You have officially made the Simpson blog. I love you my pretty California friend!

We had a wonderful time at the wedding. Mary Mitchell was in my pledge class in Chio and she happened to marry a boy from tobie town! It was fun seeing friends from college and home. A few pictures:

Jim and I enjoying the reception.

Catching up with Bekah and Hannah

The following Sunday we met Jordan and her fiance, Jim at Que Sera in Jackson for dinner. It was actually a suprise for Jordan who had just passed her nursing test. We had so much fun catching up and spending time with each other! I just can't wait for their wedding in January!


No comments:

Post a Comment