Home

Home
"You are the light of the world, a city on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Oxford Wedding Weekend!

Oxford in the fall is amazing! It brings back so many wonderful memories of when I was in college. Recently, I got to spend an entire weekend in Oxford celebrating our friend Margaret's wedding!  Margaret and I have been friends since about 10th grade! We had a great group of friends, despite her being a "North Delta" girl, haha. We pledged Chio together in college and have been friends ever since. It was so fun to be in Oxford with her for the wedding! Unfortunately, Jim had to work this weekend so I was solo (except for Jordan and Melissa, of course!) We stayed at The Inn which is adorable. The weekend started with the rehearsal at OU Methodist and the dinner at the University Club.

Julie and I at the Wine and Cheese Party!

Pretty Girls, Mallory and the Bride

The Bride and Me!

The wedding was Saturday evening at the Methodist Church and the reception was held at her parent's home in Oxford. It was very pretty! :)

My sweet friend Melissa!

Julie, Fran, and Kate during pictures

Lelia and I

Ms. Hudson, Mom, Becca and I at the reception.

Julie, Lauran and I!

Mr. and Mrs. Drew Baker!!

No comments:

Post a Comment