Home

Home
"You are the light of the world, a city on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Jordan's Bachelorette Bash!!

This past weekend I had the honor of helping plan my darling friend's, Jordan, bachelorette party!! Jordan is getting married in January, and I get to be her matron of honor! I am so excited, I can't wait. We have planned our weddings for atleast 10 years!  We were engaged exactly 2 days apart and helped plan each other's engagements without even knowing it!

 When I started to think about her bachelorette party, I knew I wanted a theme that fit her. After much research (mostly pintrist and and etsy), I decided that her theme outfit should be the 20's! You have to know Jordan (and our friendship) to really appreciate this theme. Jordan and I are old souls. We love old music, old movies, old homes, old furniture, old everything! We sure should have been born in a different decade. Jordan's outfit for the evening:

Isn't she adorable!! A modern day Natalie Wood:) 

Unfortunately, my camera charger is MIA. Devastating. So a special thanks to the fellow bridesmaids for letting me steal the facebook pictures. 

We started the evening like any successful bachelorette party should- LINGERIE SHOWER!! Jordan's future sister-in-law hosted us at her home for the event. She made it so special and everyone enjoyed being in her adorable abode! 

This picture makes me happy! She didn't know about her outfit until the night of. 



After the lingerie shower, we headed downtown to beale street! Silky's was the first stop! Jordan had a check list she had to complete; It was pretty entertaining! 

She was proposed to yet again! On stage, on the microphone, at Silky's. 
Oh and she kissed a bald guy's head! Haha:)

What's a night out in Memphis without a late-night stop at Raifords?!

Me, Jordan, and Elizabeth dancing the night away!

Very Typical!
She was a pro!

We ended the weekend with Sunday Brunch at The Beauty Shop! A perfect little bachelorette weekend for our sweet bride!









No comments:

Post a Comment