Home

Home
"You are the light of the world, a city on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Simpson's First Holiday Season!

This holiday season will be our first as a married couple! How fun!! Today, I decorated our little apartment with some christmas cheer. However, our Christmas decor is very slim this year due to the fact that we are about to move!! More details to come later:)


Our sweet little Christmas Tree! Growing up, We always had a "fake" tree. It has always been a dream of mine to go pick out a real Christmas tree (silly, I know!) However, with the big move coming up we just decided to use a small tree I already had for right now! We are having a Charlie Brown Christmas!:)


My first christmas wreath of the year. I decided to join in on the mesh rage. It's not that great- but still not too bad for my first time. I decided to hang it up anyway. I wanted to do silver and gold because I love the colors together. The wreath doesn't show up that great on builder beige walls though! haha:) 


My stocking! 


Jim's stocking! 

I bought our stockings at Mistletoe this year- I really need to get them monogrammed. In addition, a mantle to hang them on would be nice as well:) 


Love Vietri St. Nick!! It really is the only Christmas Pottery that I truly love. I received some pieces as wedding gifts that I adore. We also started using our Vietri christmas dishes this week, how fun! 

 Let the holidays begin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment