Home

Home
"You are the light of the world, a city on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Trick or Treat!

Jim and I had our first halloween as a married couple, how fun! Naturally, I was overly excited to pass out candy. We decided we needed to halloween decor to welcome trick or treaters- so we decided to carve pumpkins! Well, neither one of us were blessed with creativity (our poor children!). Needless to say, I will not be posting any pictures of the finished product. However carving a pumpkin together was sure fun!:)




On Halloween I patiently waiting for our very own trick-or-treaters:) It was a late start, but they finally came, including some of my students. However, this little man was by far the cutest:

Officer Sam Milner, watch out!

No comments:

Post a Comment