Home

Home
"You are the light of the world, a city on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

February Fun!

We have had such a super busy winter! Usually this is such a boring time of year-All of the fun has made my least favorite season go by in a flash. I'm already looking up swimsuits (while working out, of course) and new flip flops to order for spring. Some of what we have been up to the past two weeks:

Jim ran the hot chocolate classic to support the Rankin Country School District-the best district in the state:) I'm partial of course. 

Annie is getting ready for Valentines with her hot pink flower collar. I mean seriously isn't she the cutest?!

This is what recruiting looks like to a wife. Seriously, so glad it's over. But it was a very exciting day to say the least-So proud of the REBELS! I'm always proud, though:-) 

Ginny and I (well mainly ginny-I just helped!) made this awesome bread pudding for the superbowl party. Go us:-) Who would have ever though we would be so domestic? 

..Such a random blog post. On another note, We finally made it official by joining a church here in Brandon that we have been visiting for a while! I'm so excited! We can't wait to get more involved. 

Welcome to February, the last month of winter-Hallelujah! 



No comments:

Post a Comment