Home

Home
"You are the light of the world, a city on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Here comes the sun

It's almost here...SPRING! Hallelujah. It's been a long, cold, lonely winter:) Not really, but I do love the Beatles. This has been a VERY busy month. We have done lots of traveling and had a house full of visitors. So much fun. Here's what we have been up to since my last post:

We had a lovely Valentine's dinner at Ruth Chris. 
We traveled home for the Ole Miss basketball game. Poor little Annie became sick as soon as we arrived in town. We had to wake up Saturday morning and take her to see Dr. Mark for a shot! 

You know she's sick when she is willingly in her cage. 
My parents and sister came to town for the weekend. We are in the market for a new couch so we decided to do some shopping. This is what I put up with-shesh. Thank goodness for my mother. 

We cheered on the rebels as they played Auburn! Hopefully we are back on track now:) Would love to see our rebels in the tournament. 

..And last but not least while in Senatobia, my grandmother and I got out to do a little shopping around town. We had lunch at Coleman's (my personal favorite lunch spot-best bbq!) and then went to a new store in town called Miller's Station. It was very senatobia-esq if if I do say so myself!  Local vendors have different booths of neat gifts and home decor. I had to buy a little something for myself: 


...A little piece of home... 

And tomorrow begins March. Happy Spring!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment