Home

Home
"You are the light of the world, a city on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Friday, April 26, 2013

Beach Bachelorette!

Last Friday, I took a personal day to head south for a little fun in the sun! We were thrilled to be celebrating our best friend's upcoming wedding! Fran and I have been best buds since freshman year of college-almost 8 years ago. CRAZY! I love this group of friends so much and I am so grateful for all the fun times we have together. This weekend was no exception :)

A little flashback just for giggles....

This is Fran and I at a rush party way back in the day! We were great friends from the start! We have many things in common including sharing the same love for cheerleading, pageants, weddings, and all things fancy and proper. 

And flash forward to today! 

Passing the crown to the next June bride. 

Here are some pictures from the weekend, Betsy Carol and Emily did such a great job planning everything. Our friend, Allie, was so gracious to let us stay in her gorgeous beach house! Everything was perfect. 

Look at that view! heavenly! 


My best bud and I enjoying the perfect weather! 

Mimosas to start the morning! 

Getting ready for a night out

Best friends! 

I love these girls!! 



Pretty girls! 

We hope you had a wondeful bachelorette Fran! We can't wait for June 22nd!!! Love you! 






No comments:

Post a Comment