Home

Home
"You are the light of the world, a city on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Becca's Derby Day!

Two things I thought I would never do-Cheer for KD on derby day and have it be in Starkville! Oh, does God have a sense of humor?! haha. But I happily did both today to support baby becca in her last derby day! I had to make sure I documented the occasion:




Becca is on the far right. They did such a great job! 



I was so excited my sweet Taylor got to come with me and experience her first derby day! I tried to convince her all day that Ole Miss XO was better, not sure I was successful though:) 
  

..And KD wins! 

Congrats Bec! All the hard work paid off! 


Being at derby day made me very nostalgic of my derby days! This and charity bowl were always the highlight of spring events for me (always the cheerleader inside me!) 

Dukes of Derby Day-My first derby day back in 2006! Seems like forever ago, back when Julie and I were blonde (haha!!) 
Oh, to be in college again...


No comments:

Post a Comment