Home

Home
"You are the light of the world, a city on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Friday, April 4, 2014

Welcome Spring Part 1

Welcome Welcome Spring!!! We are so happy you finally arrived. I have been waiting for warm weather since Christmas was over. I'm not very fond of winter. Spring break came and went too very fast-but here's a recap of how we (really just me, poor Jim!) spent the week off:)


We had a sweet little visit with baby Hayes! He loves Uncle Jim 

And Aunt Jac! 
We enjoyed touring the new Manning Center at Ole Miss and attending the basketball game! I just love being back in my old "college hometown!" Wish we could be there more often. 

Win the day


My mom, sister, and I took my grandmother to Branson for a girl's trip. I wanted to go to the beach, but I obviously lost that argument-haha! I had never been to Branson-but I think Bec and I were the youngest people there. We were okay with that though and enjoyed spending time with our mom and grandmother!:) This is from a dinner tour that we took on a riverboat. 

And that's how I spent my wonderful spring break! I can't believe we are in the last stretch of school and looking ahead to summer! 


No comments:

Post a Comment