Home

Home
"You are the light of the world, a city on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Friday, April 4, 2014

Welcome Spring Part 2!

March was a very busy month for the Simpsons and we spent a lot of time traveling! Normally, all of this action would stress me out, but we really enjoyed our little mini-trip and visit to tobie town.

We traveled to tobie town to see one of my favorite little girls (not so little anymore-but will always be around 7 to me, ha!) participate in her first beauty revue. We had so much fun picking out her dress a month earlier-I knew she was going to be so very beautiful!

Mrs. Stephanie (Mom), Taylor, and little sister Emilee! 
Another sweet little beauty!! Isn't she precious? Hard to believe she was born my freshman year of college-time flies! 
All my girls (and yes I will claim them all as my little sisters!) Becca and I had so much fun helping Taylor get ready and being apart of her first beauty revue. We were super proud of her! 

The next weekend, we traveled to Louisville, KY for Jim to be in the wedding of Charlie Byrd's. Jim and Charlie grew up together and I was so happy we could be there for their big day. Louisville was a neat place and we enjoyed our time there. 

On Saturday morning, we headed to brunch at "Toast on Market." It was fabulous and we enjoyed being in dowtown Louisville. After brunch, we did a little sightseeing and shopping before getting ready for the wedding. Who knew Louisville had a fabulous mall?!  

The wedding was beautiful and "springy!" We had a wonderful time visiting with friends! 

..And of course we had to take a short stroll through Elizabethtown on the way home (The movie I was obsessed with for a good while during the college years!) 

March has come to an end, and I'm looking forward to a quiet April spent at home! And also for Easter, my favorite holiday!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment