Home

Home
"You are the light of the world, a city on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Happy Birthday Meme!

Today, We celebrated our grandmother, Meme, with a birthday brunch at my home. It was such a beautiful day, and we had a lovely time! 

The "cooks" table in the kitchen. I love using my Mackenzie Childs, one of my most favorite tabletop designs!

Meme's "78th" Birthday cake made by Sharon Hudson! 

Dining Room Table 

Menu- BLT Salad with Remoulade dressing (MS Magazine Feb. issue) Poppy seed chicken, hash brown casserole, green beans (the best are made by my MIL), and Italian Creme Cake. 
The Birthday Girl's place setting! 

Someone got lots of happies! 

This was the point in the party that Becca starting taking candids, obviously! 

I loved having these ladies in my home today! 


Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to You! 


Meme gets her very own "barefoot" sweater, so stylish!!! 



Tickled Pink! 


This is Meme with her sister-in-laws, Aunt Brenda and Aunt Ann 

Meme and her buddies! 




I was so thankful for my mother and mother-in-law who helped me cook for the big day! I couldn't have done it without them-And to baby becca who helped me set up and can iron a mean tablecloth! (good to know for future reference, hehe Bec) 

We are thrilled to be able to celebrate Meme and another wonderful birthday! 

1 comment: