Home

Home
"You are the light of the world, a city on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Silver White Winters

Time has seemed to slow these last few weeks of winter! I have enjoyed my time at home due to many snow days off school (which I'm sure I will be paying for at some point this semester.) Nonetheless, we have had an eventful and quite fun of a month. A look through February courtesy of my iPhone: 

I made Bread Pudding-twice. Eeek!! So good, but so unhealthy. Originally, I had planned to take half to the Jeffreys but we didn't quite have enough left after we had our part. It is such a great comfort food during these cold, winter months. 

We had just a few warm afternoons that Annie and I took advantage of. I really would like to walk, and I mean WALK the downtown dash in Senatobia this upcoming May. We will see. Annie and I do like to stroll around the neighborhood and play near the pond and park area. 

Welcome Whit! At the beginning of February, we celebrated with our best friends-Julie and Andrew welcoming their sweet baby boy! Another benefit of being off during snow days (and living near your best bud) was getting to hang out with him and his momma! 

We went to the Lion King at the Orpheum, so much fun! 

My February book that I finished long before February was over. Every single word, so amazing. 
"A satisfied soul loathes the honeycomb, but to a hungry soul every bitter thing is sweet." 
Proverbs 27:7 

My Valentine sent me lovely flowers to school, so romantic!

We celebrated Valentine's Day in one of our favorite places, Oxford. We strolled around the square and had coffee at square books then a delicious dinner at Boure. After dinner, we cheered on the rebels in their game against Arkansas-but sadly they lost (only by one point!) 

Ah, and the snow/ice/sleet begins! This was round 1

Annie HATES snow/water, but she loves to cozy up in the warm house. 

Real Snow, Round 2 

A neighborhood street view 

Outside my door this morning 



Silver white winters that melt into spring-Let's hope! 

No comments:

Post a Comment