Home

Home
"You are the light of the world, a city on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Happy Memories

Whew! It's been a while since I have blogged. I will have to say the last two weeks have been really crazy and I've spent my whole spring break playing catch up! As some of you know, almost 2 weeks ago we lost my sweet grandaddy to cancer. The cancer was found about two weeks before my wedding last June. We were told he would need to have major surgery immediately. Well, being the stubborn man that he was (And I mean that lovingly!) he of course decided to put off the surgery until post wedding. And I am so glad that he did! Having him at my wedding gave us some happy happy memories that we will always have! For people that were there, you'll know he was THE big hit of the dance floor! Who knew. Cancer- no big deal?! It didn't stop him one bit! Unfortunately, that was the last time he was actually himself. Although I was so sad to see him go- I'm happy for the life and memories he left behind.

Gamby getting down with all the girls! 

Thank you thank you to everyone who called, texted, sent food/ flowers, and came to the service. We couldn't have done it without you. Our little community of Senatobia is pretty great at helping others and I am so glad to call it my home! (well my forever home, not my current home I guess- ha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment