Home

Home
"You are the light of the world, a city on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Welcome to the family, Annie!

I love animals! Ever since I was a litte girl, I've always had atleast one dog, two cats, and begged for more all the time. I am THRILLED that Jim and I adopted our first pet this week. We, of course, have the sweet kitty- Effie. However, Effie spends most of her time hunting critters and bringing them to our doorstep to see (which we are so thankful for-I'd much rather have it at my doorstep than in my house!!) But Jim and I really wanted to welcome a dog into our litte family. So that's exactly what we did!

Oh, I just love her. I found her at the animal control pound in Jackson. Jim and I actually found another dog we thought we wanted to adopt on petfinder.com. When I called to check on her, I was told he was taken into a foster family that would probably keep them. No big deal, Jim just suggested that I drive down to the pound and see what they had. That's when I found Annie- and I was sold!! 

If anyone is looking for a new pet- I would HIGHLY recommend looking at a shelter. Eleanor was a shelter animal too and everybody knows she's the queen! There are so many animals out there that need a great home. 
Don't shop-Adopt! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment