Home

Home
"You are the light of the world, a city on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

"Does this place have free wi-fi?"

This past weekend, Jim and I went home for the first time in almost 2 months- Crazy! It may not seem like that long to be away from home, but it is for us. Most anyone that knows me knows that I LOVE going home.  Don't get me wrong, I love our little life here in Brandon. It's exactly where we need to be right now. BUT I can't help but think about moving home someday, hopefully!

On Saturday, Jim went with his family to Oxford and I went to Memphis for a visit with my grandfather. Before I left, I had lunch at a NEW pizza place in good old tobie town! It's called hole lot of pizza. It was really good- I was impressed. This is a big deal for our little town. I had two sweet dates- Taylor and Emilee.

We walk in to the pizza place and Em says "Does this place have free wi-fi?" Taylor and I almost died. I mean what six year old thinks about wi-fi?! I'm not sure I really even understand what it is. Not this girl- nothing gets past her. All I have to say is Magnolia Heights 1st grade, get ready! haha. 

When we got home on Sunday- this sweet little girl wanted to jump up into the bed with me. 

She is warming up to us! 

Tomorrow is the big test for my fellow fourth grade teachers- The State Writing Test. Please say a little prayer if you think about it for us around 8 in the morning. We've worked really hard:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment