Home

Home
"You are the light of the world, a city on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Monday, April 9, 2012

Spring Wedding!

I realize I am VERY behind in updating my blog. This has been a crazy crazy few weeks. I am SO ready to be done with graduate school! It is heavily interrupting my social life! The weekend of March 23rd-24th, We headed to Gwood for Lissa's and Crump's wedding. It was so fun!

Melissa and I met the first day of freshman year in college. It was move-in day in Martin and we became friends instantly. I even talked her into taking a miserable 8:00 class with me, it was true friendship from the beginning. She was also the only person who almost talked me out of going chio, almost :) 
Once we became friends, I was introduced to all the Greenwood crew and they are still some of my favorite people to this day! 


Melissa and I in my dorm room freshman year! 

Melissa's wedding was so her, which I loved! We had been planning it since Freshman year in Martin study room (while procrastinating I'm sure.) 

Rehearsal Dinner: 



Mr. and Mrs. Britt: 





Love you Lissa, Hope it was everything you dreamed of!:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment