Home

Home
"You are the light of the world, a city on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Julie's BIG Day!

Julie Still is now Julie Jeffreys!!! Julie and Andrew had just the perfect wedding weekend. It was such a beautiful day with lots of love surrounding each and every detail. After all the planning, everything came together perfectly. We started the weekend with the rehearsal dinner:

The Bride and Groom @ Tunica National for the Rehearsal Dinner. 

The pretty pretty head table! 

Ginny, Frannie, and Jordan

With my Parents! Jim would be in this picture but he was lost in transit with Brandon. haha! 

And on to the wedding day. We started the day with a lovely brunch @ Mrs. Marcia Little's house. I wish I had pictures. However none of us had make-up on, so no pictures is probably a good thing:) 

Andrew wrote Julie a secret note for her to read while she was getting ready pre-makeup of course. 

The most beautiful bride ever. Julie has been my best friend for over ten years and I have never seen her so happy!! I was just thrilled for her! 


This is our sweet hair queen, Emily. She has so patiently done our hair since about 6th grade. We would sit in her salon for hours before every dance and beauty revue getting our hair done and playing with make-up. There will never be another Emily:) 

Best Friends! These girls have been in my life since elementary school. They are pretty special:)! 

This is Julie's bouquet, gorgeous! Ellen did a beautiful job with EVERYTHING! 
JUST MARRIED!!! 
First Dance as Husband and Wife

I love this picture! Each one of these girls are so special to me. They have been a part of my life for as long as I can remember. More importantly, they continue to be such huge part of my life today. True friendships!! Love them so much. 

Julie sharing a special dance with one of her nephews, so sweet. 

I can't believe it's all over. I feel like we've been looking forward to this wedding for such a long time. I hope it was everything they dreamed it would be. We all had such a wonderful time, and I'm so honored to have been a part of it. The Bride and Groom were so fun, which made everyone enjoy themselves that much more. Perfect, perfect wedding! 

Julie- I hope you are having a wonderful time, I'll be waiting for my phone call next weekend. However as I sit here to write this post, I have already picked up my phone to call you twice this afternoon! It's going to be a long week. Please wear sunscreen!

1 comment:

  1. Jack you did such a great job. Thanks for sharing.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete