Home

Home
"You are the light of the world, a city on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

School's out for the summer!

Today was the last day with my sweet class. I can't believe this year is up! Honestly, it hasn't been easy at all. Lots of changes have happened in my little life this year and while they were all great- growing up and moving on is never easy. New place, new house, new job, new co-workers, grad school, lots of transitions! However, I can say I really really love where I am now and am so grateful. I was very apprehensive at first and missed my old "life" and job from before. Now, I can honestly say I am happier than I was before! Who knew?!

Next year will be a lot less stressful and I'm looking forward to having some extra time to enjoy my work. This summer I am looking forward to taking a couple of vacations, being crafty, finishing up school, and organizing my new home. I can't wait!

Lots of personality here! 


No comments:

Post a Comment