Home

Home
"You are the light of the world, a city on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Fourth of July!

I am slowly getting caught up on all of our July fun! We had a wonderful fourth of July! Jim was off work so I had someone to hang out with. We started the day at BEST BUY!! Bet you can guess what we did there, buy a new camera!!!! Thanks to some birthday money from family, I was able to get the one I really had been eyeing. This was my first picture:

Annie girl! 

That evening, we headed to the Milners for a cookout. I was excited to try my new camera out on Adam and Carlin's sweet boys. 

Sam helping his daddy grill! 


Jim and Sam hanging out

So sweet! 

On another note, I am almost done with my classroom. Yay! I can't believe another school year is upon us. Maybe I'll finish updating the month of July before it begins:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment