Home

Home
"You are the light of the world, a city on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Lelia's Wedding Weekend!

Recently, our sweet friend Lelia Burkhalter became MRS. FERGUSON on a lovely Oxford weekend! Lelia and I have been best buds since high school, despite her being a green wave and me a chief :-) I was happy to be a part of her special day. 

We started the day off in Batesville at the bridesmaids luncheon. We also had a champage and chocolate party where we got manicures, so fun!! 


Look at my pretty friends!!! 

After manicures, we headed to Oxford for the weekend. Friday evening, we had a fantastic dinner at Old Taylor Grocery! 

Fran, Julie, Lauran and I at dinner. Afterwards, we went to the library- yes I went out! Shocking I know. It was pretty fun....however not so much that I miss it :-) 

On Saturday morning, I had a special breakfast date- Jill Bell! (or emerson-haha.) We went to bottletree which was super fun. I was so excited to catch up with her and hear all about the Bell babies. Afterwards, I got ready for the big wedding!! 

Some pictures from the day: 

Look at that sweet little momma! 

Bridesmaids! 

Me and LB! 

With jim on the double decker bus! 

Mr. and Mrs. Hunter Ferguson
Congratulations, we love y'all!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment