Home

Home
"You are the light of the world, a city on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Out on a School Night

Thanks to my type a, routine loving, super consistent personality- I hardly ever make it out during the week. I love to be at home and do things at home like clean my house, laundry, cook, piddle, you know just be at home...I'm not even kidding. However, if you came to my house this week you would not believe me!! It is a wreck because this week has been beyond busy with lots of fun things! Tuesday night, Jim and I headed out on the town to enjoy the Elton John concert. Let me tell you- the Wednesday morning blues were SO worth it. He was FANTASTIC! Everything I thought he would be. Some of my favorite performances were: Yellowbrick Road, Crocodile Rock, and Candle in the Wind!

The Legend himself!! 
Waiting for the concert to begin! 

Well I can cross seeing Elton John off my bucket list. Now if only Rod Stewart would make his way to Jackson... 


Tonight, I went to the JA-Mag Heights JR. high game to see my sweet Taylor cheer. 

I am so proud of her! She did such a great job. I can't believe my first "babysitting" baby is so old! Seems like just yesterday we were having sleepovers- oh the days! 


Well I have had an eventful week all leading up to an eventful weekend- Ole Miss vs. Texas! It's going to be a lot of fun. It's ten o'clock and past my bedtime! I'm off to sleep- Have a great weekend everyone!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment