Home

Home
"You are the light of the world, a city on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

To Arkansas We Went!

In case you haven't heard, we believed that Ole Miss would be celebrating their first road SEC win. And by the grace of a field goal, We did!! Hooray:-) This football season has been ever so exciting. Now call me crazy with optimism, but I BELIEVE we will be going bowling. Even if it's just in Memphis or Shreveport, we'll take it, Hugh!

We were lucky enough to be in Little Rock for the game with all of our Simpson family. Our favorite brother and sister in law live there so it was double the fun. Josh, who for the record frequents my blog as it was recently discovered on his Ipad favorites, (Thanks. Josh.) was such a gracious host. He even purchased a bagel for me to eat, gum for me to chew, and pizza to enjoy at the game. Such a good brother in law. I also got to spend time with my sweet sweet sister-in-law as well! I think a good time was had by all. And thankfully we left with a big "W." I would NOT have wanted to make that long drive home with Jim Simpson should we had lost.

Fun times at the game! Celebrating a huge field goal!! 

Ahh, victory is sweet. Especially when people don't expect it. 

Hotty Toddy Y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment