Home

Home
"You are the light of the world, a city on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Handing out treats!

Well I would say Halloween was a success! I love this holiday mainly because I love kids so very much. Halloween always reminds me of the neighboorhood I grew up in (good ole BACC.) Even when I was little-before we moved there, We would go trick or treat to see my Nana and Gamby. Then I became too old and did what every teenager did:: rolled yards! My first yard to roll was my grandmothers- she let us practice on hers. Such fun memories:) Even when I was in college, I would love to hand out candy to all my babysitting babies. It was so fun seeing them in their costumes.

Last year, I was so sad because we had very few trick or treaters. This year- being in our new house, I just knew we would have a TON! And a ton we had. Almost to the point of running out of candy. It made me so very happy. I dressed up as the "good witch" and sat by the door the entire night to pass out our treats. Poor Jim- he was doing Annie duty. She would have rushed out the door into the halloween madness.

Yep- this was around 7:30. I was panicking. Luckily, I began to ration the treats. Only 1 per kid. 

 Me and my teacher buddies, Woodward and Kelli! As you can see Woodward's costume is very creative:: 2 little pumpkins for the 2 little babies in her tummy:) We are so excited. 

I enjoyed seeing everyone's babies on facebook!!!! And my mother assured me she held down the fort in the BACC passing out candy and special happies to all my babies. 
Until next year.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment