Home

Home
"You are the light of the world, a city on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Monday, March 4, 2013

Baby Becca turns 20!

We traveled to Starkville (yes I went to starkville-can you believe it?) only to celebrate baby Becca's big 2-0! It's hard for me to believe that she is only one year away from being 21. Scary thought!! I guess since I am 6 years older, I have always treated her like I was her second momma. We have always joked that I am a lot stricter than our Mom. Maybe I will lighten up someday when I have my own:) Some pictures from Becca's birthday dinner:

Becca and Meme 

Dad and Becca

Jim and I at dinner

Mom and Bec 



Group picture-Poor Meme's eyes are closed!

Happy Birthday Becca! We are so excited you are moving aways from "that place" to Jackson for nursing school :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment