Home

Home
"You are the light of the world, a city on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Superbowl and February Thoughts!

How fun was the superbowl??! It was so exciting to watch Eli represent Ole Miss in such a positive light. Jim and I went to the Milner's house to watch the game and fesitivties. However, I have to admit that I was much more excited about holding baby Jack. How adorable is this little guy?


And this little guy too... 

I have always always babysitted sweet little girls, and I only had one little sister. Therfore, I've never been around boys. Man, they are sure fun! Maybe the Lord is trying to prepare me. I've always wanted a house full of little cheerleaders running around. 

On another note, I have seen so many negative facebook statuses lately.  Statuses about how terrible Senatobia is, how bad parents hate their teacher/school, and other not "facebook appropriate" things.  Be happy and encouraging! Don't instigate a bashing of your community or school.  Grr......Not that I'm sure I'll change anything- I'll just have to do some "spring cleaning" of facebook friends :)

To leave on a happier note: Congrats ELI and the GIANTS!! Hotty Toddy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment