Home

Home
"You are the light of the world, a city on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Valentine's Day!

So last week was Valentine's Day so I know I'm a little late! I am trying to finish up a grad school class so I can move on to another one before May (which is when I take my comps, hooray!) Anyways- we postponed our Valentine's Date until the weekend after. I love love Valentines Day and anything pink or red. I made these Valentines for my students: 
Get it?! It made for some cute pictures:-) 

We had the mustaches for the boys and lips for the girls! We don't get to "play" very much in school anymore. I try to make a big deal of holidays. They need it! 

On Friday night, we headed to Amerigo's to eat dinner. I had never eaten there! My best friend, Julie, eats there like twice a week. She's obsessed. She is also the pickiest eater I know! I figured I would like it since Julie was such a fan. We both loved it, great Valentines gift to us! 




We also decided to exchange Valentine's gifts (we didn't buy Christmas in order to save for a vacay!) I had to take a picture of my outfit for my friend/stylist, Hannah. She was very proud of me for being so fashion forward wtih my denim: 

My pink jeans and Valentine's gift! 

On another note, I feel spring is a'comin! Thank goodness, there is a lot to look forward to! We are headed home this weekend for the first time since Jordan's wedding. I really can't wait to get my tobie town fix. :-) 


No comments:

Post a Comment