Home

Home
"You are the light of the world, a city on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Monday, November 12, 2012

Visitors and Mistletoe!

Well ya'll we are only about 4 days away from a long awaited Thanksgiving break. To be honest, I love to work. But about this time, I start getting very antsy. I think I snapped at one of my kids today. I told him if he didn't straighten up then fourth grade was going to eat his lunch!! Meaning that it was going to kick his butt if he didn't get into gear. He thought I literally meant I was going to eat his lunch. It was at that point I realized we were all a little tired of each other. 

The end of last week was super exciting. It all started on Thursday. Once school was over Kelli, her daughter Madison, and I scurried to Mistletoe! This has become an annual tradition. Kelli and I are good shopping partners- we think just alike. This is why we work so well together. We bought Jennifer Thames necklaces, and I bought a new pea coat for the egg bowl along with some cute earrings. This was mistletoe round one. 

Beautiful centerpieces in the food area

Look at all these crazy women. Yes we were two of them!! 

When I got home- I had a visitor waiting on me. The one and only Denise!! She even came to eat lunch with my class on Friday. It was very fun! Magnolia Heights was playing in the state championship so the whole gang was here. After school I received this picture: 
It said, "We are waiting on you!" You better believe I high-tailed it to Clinton. Look at that sweet little Emilee. The game didn't turn out so great. I'm sure many of you sports fans remember the infamous game of 2004. I mean it was a big one. The one where Magnolia lost by merely inches-ha! This one wasn't much better. Even though those memories are bittersweet-it was still fun to watch a magnolia state championship game. It had been a long time. 

Saturday, I took Denise to Mistletoe. This was the result of round 2: 
It's Annie's first Christmas and NeNe had to buy her an ornament. 

It was a great weekend! Made me very excited about going home for Thanksgiving to spend some time with family and friends. 

Everyone remember to do your shoeboxes this week!! Help spread God's love this Christmas. It's so easy to do! Normally I always do girls because I love buying girl stuff. This year I decided to switch it up and do two boys! Here is a picture of the assembly: 

So easy and inexpensive! 

Pack those boxes people!!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment