Home

Home
"You are the light of the world, a city on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas 2012

We had a wonderful Christmas this year! On Friday, we headed to north Mississippi as soon as Jim got off work. We made it in time to have a yummy dinner at Mesquite Chop House with my family and the Woods Family. Saturday, we headed to Hickory Flat to have Christmas with Jim's family. It was a fun day!!

Lauren and Lucy! 

Some of the girls 

Uncle Josh

Jim and Greyson- so sweet! 

Sunday, we went to Coldwater for church and then headed to Meme's for lunch. Everything after that was pure laziness and it was lovely!! My best friend, Jordan, came by my mom's to visit which was so nice! Monday, Christmas Eve festivities began: 

Family Picture 2012 

Jim and Annie 

She was trying to get Aunt Becca (behind the camera!) 

Christmas Day was split between my parent's house and Jim's parent's house. It was lots of fun. Around  7- we headed back to Brandon! I have big plans for this Christmas break-like annie sloaning some things around my house, cleaning and organizing, and shopping of course! So far-I've watched the today show and designing women episodes (one of my favorite gifts from my mom!) Maybe I'll become a bit more productive when it warms up a bit:) 



No comments:

Post a Comment