Home

Home
"You are the light of the world, a city on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Company

I love having people over to my house! I would have a different dinner guest every week if I could. I guess it's because my mother always had our doors open growing up. My house was always the hangout in between everything. It didn't hurt that there was always something going on in my neighboorhood :)

We have had 3 different sets of "company" at our house lately. The first was my dear childhood friend, Jacob Warren who joined us for a couple of homemade dinners while he was at the fire academy. I was thrilled to have a familiar hometown face over! I'm so proud for him- he will be such a great addition to the Senatobia fire dept!

It was chili and baked potato night when Jake visited! 

Next, we had Jim's best friend Matt Fletcher down to stay with us for the weekend. Annie was all about Fletchy. She gets so excited when people are come over that we usually have to put her up. Fletchy was a great sport. 

Lastly, we had Julie and Andrew over for dinner and to watch the SEC championship game. I LOVE having Julie down here. If you can't have family live near you- friends are the next best thing!! I am so lucky to have both of my childhood best friends here with me (Ginny and Julie!) 

 
Love all my "company." It makes a house feel like a home. 

"Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for some who have done this have entertained angels without realizing it!" 
Hebrews 13:2


No comments:

Post a Comment