Home

Home
"You are the light of the world, a city on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Friday, December 21, 2012

Twas the week before Christmas!

It's hard to believe that Christmas is almost here. We finished up with school yesterday and I'm officially on my winter break. This afternoon, we will be heading to Senatobia to celebrate the holiday with our family.

There have been so many things going on. I wanted to do a recap of what all we've been up to this past week:)

Last weekend, I helped with my old friend-Sam's wedding. We had a great time, and I enjoyed seeing lots of familiar faces. I was a couple years older than these girls, but we had some big cheerleader times back in the day. Because I was running around like crazy the day of-I didn't get to capture many pictures (none with my good camera, unfortunately!!) These are the only 2 I have from the weekend:

My best friend Jordan! I was so excited that we were both home. I miss her terribly!! 

With the bride-It was a wonderful wedding!! 


We had a fun Monday at BES. Lance Bass, of Nsync, stopped by for a little while. I teach his precious niece, who I adore. We were able to visit with him for a while and hear all about his life since Nsync. He couldn't have been nicer. I told him I went to his concert in Memphis when I was about 13-haha! 

Last night, we had "our" little family of three Christmas. Jim and I don't do big presents for each other. We set a $50 limit and fill each other's stockings with small things. It has become a fun tradition. This year we had to add a stocking for our sweet dog, Annie. 

Annie's stocking 


Staring up at her stocking

Getting closer! 


Thanks Dad! 

Taking in all her toys!! 

Play tug! 


and ball! 


Merry Christmas Annie!!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment