Home

Home
"You are the light of the world, a city on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Compass Bowl Fun and End of Winter Break

Well, Winter Break is officially over! I am always ready to get back in the routine of things, but I will miss my lazy days..haha. I did accomplish some things around the house. I think I painted 6 pieces of furniture with Annie Sloan paint-I also saw Les Miserables. Twice. Fantastic movie with such a beautiful message-that actually has so many biblical principles throughout the entire story. And, the music..oh the music! What I would give to see this on Broadway!! 

To top off the break, we headed to Birmingham to cheer on the rebels. I was excited to see the game and also spend time with family and friends. We drove up Saturday morning just in time for the game. 

The game was very cold! But I enjoyed seeing this team play one more time. An exciting end to an unexpected season. This has been a fun year for football! 

After the game, we checked into our hotel to get ready for dinner. We went to a restaurant called, Do Di Yo's. It was wonderful! 

Jim and I before dinner

My sweet sister in law! 

I wish I would have taken pictures at dinner, but I was too busy eating. Go figure! 

Aunt Becca was so kind to stay with Annie while we were playing

We could sure get used to her being in Jackson..hint hint! 

Back to school. Back to school...but good news-Miss America Saturday!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment