Home

Home
"You are the light of the world, a city on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Monday, January 14, 2013

Miss America 2013!

This past weekend we celebrated the Miss America pageant! My friend Kelli and I cooked white chicken chili along with lots of other goodies! We ate, laughed, and watched a extremely frustrating Miss America pageant (the past two years have been so off-just in my opinion.) I'm an avid Miss America fan and was so sad to be disappointed :( Maybe next year!! Neverthless, it was a fun night!

My menu from the night mostly came from my favorite chef-The Miss Hudson cookbook! 

The dining room-All set for a fun dinner! 

One of my favorite Christmas presents-Burlap table runner from my favorite store,Olive Juice in Oxford! 

Desserts and finger foods


Kelli brought a crown cookie cake! 

Some of my "hall" teacher friends and their daughters came by plus ginny and sara! :) Poor Ginny-I've been making her watch pageants for years and years now! haha. We didn't pick the winner, but we should have. Cheers to Miss America 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment