Home

Home
"You are the light of the world, a city on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Long Weekend

We enjoyed our long vacation weekend (well I really did, poor Jim had to work on Monday!) My parents had gotten us basketball tickets to the ole miss game on Saturday so it was the perfect occasion to head home (Denise is always looking for ways to get us to North Mississippi, but I'm not complaining!)...And the weekend was full of my favorite things:

Family dinner at Como Steakhouse. There is no better steak in the world-Of course I'm partial. 

An Ole Miss Basketball Win!! 

The Beale Street Flippers! 

And having a visit with these two little stinkers-My favorite girls in the world! Sad this picture is blurry. I don't know why I can't remember to bring my nice camera home with me! Maybe next time:-) 
We also celebrated my Meme's birthday with lunch on Sunday after church. It was a great weekend with family! 

I'm hoping for a little warmer weather this week! Until next time.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment