Home

Home
"You are the light of the world, a city on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Winter Snow

When I took Annie outside about 5:10 this morning- I walked out to a great surpise! I knew that they had predicted we may get snow, but it was above freezing when I went to asleep last night! From about 5:30-7:30- it snowed pretty continuous. It was much prettier from inside my window that outside in the midst of it, warmer too! However Jim and I  did get some great pictures:

Jim took this on his way to work.

Pretty, Pretty! 

I took these around 7:45. It was still coming down pretty hard! 




All Annie wanted to do was eat the snow- go figure:) 

Our deck and backyard! Covered with white

And wouldn't you know that Direct TV would go out on the day I'm home. I was so looking forward to watching TODAY! So now I'm watching Beaches. And The Woods are coming to stay with us tonight, So exciting!! 
Happy Snow Day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment