Home

Home
"You are the light of the world, a city on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Spring Break Part 1

We have begun spring break-finally!! I thought this week would never come. Come Saturday, I'll be ready to head back to work. However, right now I'm thoroughly enjoying my time off. This break started off with lots of BABY fun!

Last week, we were finally able to share the news that Jim and I are going to have a niece or nephew! Lauren and Josh are expecting their first baby to arrive in September. We are so thrilled for them and can't wait to be apart of this special time. They told us the news back in January, but we were sworn to secrecy until March. They made such a cute surpise of the announcement. They wrapped up a late gift for Mrs. Pam to open that was supposedly from the Ireland trip back in November.


Not quite a gift from Ireland, but so much better! Josh videotaped the announcement, but (because I know you are reading this) he better not share it anywhere! I sound ridiculous. 

NEXT- On Friday, We welcomed the Woodward babies into the world. Praise the Lord for a healthy delivery! 

Charlie and Lawson-Sweet baby boys. 


We couldn't wait to visit with our favorite mom! 
She looked beautiful and we were so proud of her! Can't wait for those precious babies to come home soon. 

Other than all that exciting news, I have spent the past couple of days doing things around the house. Organizing my closet, cleaning my house and baseboards, and other fun stuff! Today, we had our new couch delivered: 

Yay no more microfiber! I'm excited to have a plush couch with lots of pillows (don't worry-I'm getting those awful brown pillows that came with the couch covered soon!) 

Tomorrow, Jim will be headed out of town for a business trip and I bet you can guess where I will be headed. North to Senatobia! It will be nice to spend some time with my parents and grandmother (Becca is frolicking around Disney.) I'm also looking forward to seeing some of my girlfriends! 

Today, I'm off to buy some make-up and see a movie! Happy Spring BREAK! 

No comments:

Post a Comment