Home

Home
"You are the light of the world, a city on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Spring Break Part 2

The last part of my spring break was spent in tobie town. It was such a nice visit with my family, and I loved seeing familiar faces:) I was able to do lots of shopping at my favorite local stores as well which is always a treat!!

Thursday night I met up with these special girls! We had a great dinner at Windy City in Hernando. We don't get to see each other as much as we used to so I was very excited! I miss having all my friends live close by SOO much. Looking forward to a beach trip with them soon:-) 

Annie LOVES to be at NeNe and PoePoe's house. This is her favorite spot (on my parent's sunporch.) She loves to watch the golfers! 

Friday night, we met up with our family friends,The Woods, for dinner at the Boiling Point. This is a picture of all the girls with Marshal! He's a ladies man. 



It was a great spring break. I feel well rested and ready to greet my sweet 4th graders in the morning! (not to mention, Easter is next week! ha) 

No comments:

Post a Comment