Home

Home
"You are the light of the world, a city on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Baby Shower x 2!

Two very special people are welcoming sweet babies this coming September! My sister-in-law with a baby boy and my best friend Jordan with a baby girl! It was only fitting that they be showered with lots of goodies. I was in baby shower mode for a good week with back to back showers. I wouldn't have had it any other way. I was honored to help get these mommas ready!:) I can't wait for the babies to get here (hopefully on different days haha) so I can spoil them even more!

Baby Simpson-




The guest book-A Llama Llama book. They are the cutest! 

Door Hanger!

We had a fit over these-are they not precious?! hand-made! 


Cake by Emileigh's Bakery. 

-Baby Wood- 

Pink for Lucy!

Hostesses 

Mrs. Mary Jane gave this to Jordan-it belonged to Jim! So special. 

I had to get baby Lucy an owl outfit in case she decided to be a rebel! 

Writing notes to Lucy! 
Only fitting! Our own royal baby:) Right Jordan?






So much fun to help host both of these LOVELY showers:) Come on Mr. and Mrs. September!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment