Home

Home
"You are the light of the world, a city on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The BIG 2-6

I celebrated my 26th birthday a couple of weeks ago! I can't believe I'm on the downward slope to 30-I know I'm still young though!:)  I always hated being the youngest growing up-now I love it! My birthday celebration started a day early with lunch with my best buddy Kelli and her daughter. Then, we spent the afternoon at the Woodward home catching up and loving on our favorite twin boys.

They are both so sweet-We loved getting to spend the afternoon with them (and their momma of course!) I love my teacher buddies:-) Summer catch-up sessions are the best. 

On my actual birthday, my parents came down and took me shopping- woohoo! My mom helped me decorate our bedroom with new pillows and curtains. My parents took us to dinner that night to celebrate not only my birthday-but Jim's as well. He turned 26 on July 14th! 




Jim's parents also came down and took us to eat at Julep this past weekend. We were very spoiled!:) It was a great birthday for both of us and will be an even better year! We are off to Boston today to celebrate! So excited!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment