Home

Home
"You are the light of the world, a city on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Friday, January 13, 2012

Freezing Fridays!

The one thing I was excited about when I found out we were moving to Jackson was that it was just a TAD bit warmer. Well not this week, it's freezing. It didn't help that it was my week to have outside duty at school either. There are not many things I hate worse that being outside in the cold.

Anyway, this has been a very BUSY start back to school. Paperwork, paperwork, grades, plans, more paperwork- Just a long week. Normally I don't mind plans, paperwork, grades, etc. However, when you throw grad school in the loop it completely throws me off. Don't get me wrong- I love going to school. BUT I'm really over this grad school thing. I just think three more classes.three more classes. I want to go to work and come home- nothing in between.

Last weekend was Jordan's wedding! It was perfect! Weather wasn't too bad- a little rainy but nothing big. We had so much fun and it was great being apart of it. I'm going to post pictures soon except I'm having camera issues (I REALLY need a new camera.) So, hopefully coming soon.

On another note, Meme sent me this little suprise in the mail this week:

pic.twitter.com/OpnC0sn6
 
Not sure why the picture is so large. For those of you that don't know- This is the Senatobia paper. I know it's a little lame and I'm sure I will hear it from my friends (Ginny and Julie..) But I love to keep up with what's going on- weddings, tate talk, animals at the shelter, and of course the dispatch reports. I like our little paper- I think it's sweet and the way news is supposed to be. I know I can't wait until Tuesday.
 
This weekend is a LONG weekend. I would be more excited except I have grad school Monday night. (it makes it even worse that it's bachelor Mondays.) I'm thankful though that I will get to watch the Today Show. Tomorrow night we are having friends over. Ginny, Julie, and Margaret are coming to watch Miss America!! Woohoo. My parents and sister are coming Sunday. They're bringing our new front door!
 
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment