Home

Home
"You are the light of the world, a city on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Miss America 2012

Miss America 2012 was held tonight in Las Vegas!! Even though, I didn't get to go (one day I will!!) I still looove to watch it. I don't miss a year. I was so mad when I woke up this morning sick! I felt awful and slept most of the day. But I started to feel a little better just in time for my Miss America watch party! Julie, Ginny, and Margaret came over to share in the excitement (their husbands/fiances came too but they were in the other room watching football.) Of course, I had my annual text commentary with Sam, and the occasional update from Vegas from Laura (who gets to go every year, and I bug her every year wanting to know what's really happening there. haha) And I hope everyone noticed the handsome guy helping crown Miss America- Joseph Martin!! (Hannah's brother.) He did such a good job!

Let the Miss America Pageant Begin!! 

Miss America Cupcakes
We're serious about Miss America- Getting our ballots ready! 

My Ballot- It was only about halfway through the pageant obviously. I did fair, Wisconsin (the winner) was my projected first runner-up! I was really rooting for Oklahoma. 

Love these girls. So glad they go along with my pageant obsession:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment