Home

Home
"You are the light of the world, a city on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome to the New Year 2012!!

I am SO excited about what this year will bring! Just a few things to look forward to in the upcoming months: 

1.) Jordan's Wedding (next weekend, eekk!!) 
2.) Miss America 2012.
3.) New Nicholas Sparks movie- THE VOW.
4.) Valentine's Day. I love pink. 
5.) Spring Break and WARM weather! 
6.) Lissa's Greenwood Wedding!
7.) EASTER. 
8.) The Masters. I love a classic golf tournament. 
9.) Julie's WEDDING!!! 
10.) Summer Break
11.) Trip to LA to visit my favorite california girl, HANNAH!!
12.) Anniversary Vacay
13.) Lelia's wedding!!
14.) Finishing my Masters Degree
15.) Finding a home church in the Brandon/Jackson area!
16.) OLE MISS FOOTBALL.




No comments:

Post a Comment