Home

Home
"You are the light of the world, a city on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 Highlights- Here's to a great year!

Happy New Year's Eve!!! 2011 was a wonderful year! Besides the whole marriage thing:-), we made some pretty great memories! Here are some of my favorites:


Becca won the Magnolia Heights Beauty Revue! 

And graduated from High School! (This is my only picture from graduation, sadly. I was very out of it, haha. I had gotten 2 shots that day to help with an awful migraine episode I'd had for several days. My mom said I was "drunk"- I wouldn't go that far!) 
I had my very first wedding shower! The first of several. All of which were so sweet. I couldn't be more grateful to all the ladies who did so much for me and everyone who came. 

Some of my school ladies gave me such a sweet and thoughtful shower! This is a picture of my friend Rachel Tabor and I at her house for the shower.  We wouldn't have made it through our first year of teaching without each other. In this picture, she was almost full term with sweet Anna! 
I had an AWESOME bachelorette party with all my bridesmaids (minus Hannie who was there in spirit!) 

Jim graduated with his Masters in Accounting and was offered a job at Tyson Foods as a plant accountant. 

Jordan and I did some major wedding planning all throughout the year. 

Jordan and I with our Jims.

The BIG DAY! June 25th, 2011


The next day, we jetted off to ST. LUCIA! We stayed at Calabash Cove-it was so much fun. (Jordan and Jim are going next week for their honeymoon and we are so jealous. I wonder if they would mind if we tagged along!) 

I spent Labor Day weekend in Destin with my newly engaged bff, Julie! We celebrated Marg's bachelorette party! 

and then there were weddings.... 

Claire and Zack's April 2011 


Leigh and Josh's September 2011 
Margaret and Drew's October 2011 

Lauran Booth and Kyle's, December 2011 


and Ole Miss Football... 



...and many more memories with friends and family. Happy New Year's Eve everyone!!! 








No comments:

Post a Comment