Home

Home
"You are the light of the world, a city on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Countdown

There are so many countdowns going on in my life: comps, MCT2, summer vacation, Julie's wedding, and the list goes on. Let's just say these next 3 weeks can't go by fast enough! I'm going to try to make the best of them though! This Saturday, we had a wedding marathon. First, we started in Senatobia at Abby and Blake's afternoon wedding. It was such a sweet ceremony. They had a backyard reception which was adorable. I'm glad the weather straightened up!

After the wedding, we changed clothes and headed to Hernando for Julie's last wedding party. It was a fiesta and lots of fun! The final countdown is on. Less than one month until the big day. Some pictures from the night:

Ginny and I eating yummy mexican food. I went back for seconds on the cheese dip. No suprise there! 

Lelia, Me, Julie, Lauran, and Betsy! 

Ginny and I with the Bride. And to quote her for the night, "You know, I like having all the attention" Haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment