Home

Home
"You are the light of the world, a city on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Puppy Training

I told Annie the other day if she didn't start behaving I would be sending her to Hburg to stay with Aunt Jordan and Uncle Jim to be trained. Annie is such a sweet dog and she loves to cuddle (once all the energy is out of her system for the day.) However, she hasn't been the easiest dog to house train. For example, Jim came home to this catastophe last Tuesday while I was in class: 


This is my Chi Straightener (Actually it's Denise's but she let me borrow it because mine died around Christmas time.) We usually leave Annie in the master bathroom while we are at work. We make a little puppy fort with all her toys, bed, puppy pads, etc. She is enclosed with a child gate so she won't roam and destroy the house. Well, not anymore. After rushing to Target following class to buy another 100.00 straightener, she will be in the kennel from now on. I was so hesitant to do this, but Jim Wood, aka my personal vet, said she will be a much better inside dog. We will see! 

On the other hand, Annie stayed with her grandparents this weekend and played with her friend Lucy. 


She didn't understand why I had to study Saturday morning instead of play with her: 


Let's hope Princess Annie has a better week! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment