Home

Home
"You are the light of the world, a city on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Monday, April 9, 2012

Julie's Bachelorette Party!!!

Julie is getting married! I can't believe it, we have been planning this day since Mag Heights days when we should have been paying attention in class I'm sure. The last weekend in March we planned her bachelorette party in Destin at Marg's beach house. It was so fun! I enjoyed a weekend with these girls, It did my heart good. It was of course a blast celebrating Julie too :) 

My best buds- Julie and Ginny

Good Morning to the bride! 

Part of our attire for the bachelorette night; Buttons that say Julie and Company

Rumrunners

Dancing with random men, check! 



Look who else ended up on stage, no suprise there! Haha love you booth. 

Fran and I! 



1 comment:

  1. Wow, such an adorable party you all had!! I am pleased to see these pictures here. My friends and I are also planning a combined Bachelorette Party for one of our common friends. We would like to book some garden inspired venue for that. I wonder if you have suggestions for LA event venues.

    ReplyDelete