Home

Home
"You are the light of the world, a city on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Weekend

Easter is my favorite holiday ever. I love the meaning of it, the season, the dressing up, the church services, music, the list goes on. I was thrilled to have a long weekend at home, and we even brought baby Annie.

Friday night, we went to a wedding party for Julie in Grenada. Everything was so nice! The food was amazing, really. I went back for seconds, I have no shame. The flowers and the garden setting was ideal. Here are some pictures from the evening:

Like I said before, yummy yummy. Wish I had some right now. 

Julie and Lelia. 2 peas in a pod! 

Lelia and I! 

The bride aka my best friend/partner in crime! 

My date to the partay

Bridesmaids!! 

Opening gifts to stock their bar

A wine cooler, o la la! 

Hey Boot

Saturday, I played around town which is one of my favorite things to do. I did a little shopping, visiting, and catching up. Annie had to join:


We spent time with newest magnolia junior high cheerleader, Taylor Gough!! woohoo. 

And spent time with grandparents..




Sunday, we went to church in Coldwater but we had to get a family pic before we left! 



Our church family had flowers placed in memory of Gamby
Becca and I with the beautiful arrangment. 

We had lunch after church at Windy City Hernando with the family, I wish I had taken pictures!! Anyway, the day ended by seeing a sweet finish to the Masters which I always love. Golf is one of the best sports ever. 

On another note, I am looking forward to a weekend at home next week (home as in Brandon.) I haven't spent a weekend at home in almost a month. Although I'll be working on grad school, it will be nice to relax a little. Have a great week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment